- OC Projects
- Real Life
- Sales Payment
Ouwens Casserly’s success is borne of culture, professionalism and a genuine desire to help people reach their goals through property.
As a result of business growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced Finance Assistant to join the team at our East Terrace office on a full-time basis. The role reports to and supports the Finance Manager to deliver exceptional financial management and reporting for multiple entities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Invoice template creation and maintenance
• Data entry and reconciliations
• Account reconciliations
• Maintain accounts receivable contact files and records
• Financial reporting
• Credit card reconciliations
• Communication with vendors and agents in relation to their accounts
• Assisting with budget preparation
• Accounts payable
• Monthly payroll tax lodgements
• Filing, scanning and general administrative tasks
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Certificate IV in Financial Services – completed or currently studying
• Xero experience
• Database management experience (CRM)
• Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail, organisation and time management skills.
We are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant who enjoys a challenge and strives for precision. A degree or diploma of Accounting would be highly regarded, but not essential.
As an industry leader, Ouwens Casserly requires the successful candidate to have the ability to engage and connect with the company vision and reflect the company values of Authenticity, Optimism, Passion and Precision.
To view the full position description please click here.
Please send your application to Simone de Laine, People and Culture Manager – email@example.com