The Real Life Blog is your go to guide for all things property! Including topics like state of the market, market trends and guidance, suburb specific updates and our favourite industry tips, the Real Life Blog is the perfect resource to make you a pro at navigating the real estate world.
PRIVATE VIEWING POLICY
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate has moved our property inspections to private viewings by appointment only.
This decision has been made in the best interests of the health and wellbeing of the community and considering public health advice around social distancing and reducing the spread of COVID-19.
“ Ouwens Casserly believes a temporary hold on property inspections is the right thing to do to protect our community and reduce opportunities for COVID-19 to spread,” said Managing Directors Alex Ouwens and Nathan Casserly. “All buyers will pre-register & be qualified before they attend a private viewing comprising of one family and one agent – that way we can reduce the risk to our staff and clients. There will be a private viewing condition of entry checklist for all registered buyers.”
“We encourage people to continue to view our properties online at www.ocre.com.au and register online for OC First www.ocfirst.com.au for exclusive access to all of our off market opportunities. Alternatively, please continue to email or phone through to chat with our experienced agents about any questions you have.” Any documentation regarding the sale of any property will be made available upon request to the relevant agent.
The market is showing strong signs of resilience with interest rates at all time lows, so stop thinking about it and...
MAKE IT HAPPEN™
WE WISH TO ADVISE:
- Ouwens Casserly Real Estate has developed our Work From Home Policy, with sales staff working remotely and procedures in place if it becomes necessary to extend these conditions to the wider staff. Our team are also available via phone or email for any enquiries.
- Our Health & Hygiene Policy has been reviewed and additional measures are being taken to ensure a safe environment
- We are here to protect your health foremost and also to maintain the integrity of the value of our clients homes, at all times.
- Communication is key and we endeavour to keep lines of communication open
PRIVATE VIEWING PROTOCOL
Our agents have been provided with clear signage for attendees to read.
Agents will follow the protocols which include:
- Everyone attending is to use hand sanitiser provided before entering the home
- No handshaking, eye contact & a smile will be fine
- Brochures will be placed in the kitchen for anyone interested to collect rather than being handed out
- We’ll have a sign for every inspection outlining the conditions of entry
- Private appointments to be registered and qualified buyers only
- We can ask attendees if they have been overseas, or have been unwell (or anyone in their family/contacts has been unwell)
- We can qualify buyers if they call for the appointment time and stagger the individual appointments so that there is no cross over.
- After the inspections are complete, a clean and wipe down all on all hard surfaces, door handles & light switches with anti-bacterial wipes will be done
If you have experienced/are experiencing any of the following:
- Have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days
- Have been in direct contact with people who have been overseas or interstate in the last 14 days
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath)
Please respect the safety of our employees and clients and refrain from organising a private viewing of the property at this time.
If you are healthy, before entering:
- Please use hand sanitiser provided upon entry/exit
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible, including opening cupboards/drawers
- Any documentation you require for the property will be available on our website and can be sent digitally
Don't let this be the end of your property journey! There are still many ways to be able to buy your dream home. Sign up to OC First and get access to a range of properties that have not hit the market yet.
If you are thinking of selling this is the perfect way to showcase your home with non-intrusive opens and to a qualified buyer database.
MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Alex Ouwens and Nathan Casserly have a genuine passion for real estate and love to help people achieve their goals and dreams through property. Find out more about OC here.
Interested in a career at Ouwens Casserly Real Estate? Check out our opportunities here.