Starting from this week, we are introducing a COVID Safe Check In procedure at all our opens and auctions, in line with the policy from the South Australian Government.
This decision has been made in the best interests of the health and wellbeing of the community and considering public health advice around social distancing and reducing the spread of COVID-19.
HOW TO CHECK IN AT AN OC OPEN HOME OR AUCTION
At OC, we’re committed to helping keep everyone in our community safe.
By adopting the COVID Safe Check in Policy, we are helping to enable SA Health to more effectively contact trace those who have potentially exposed to COVID-19 and stop the spread of the virus.
Prior to entering a home for an inspection or auction, each attendee will be required to check in by scanning the 2 provided QR codes with their smartphone. A paper record log will be used in the case this is not possible. Our agents are ready and willing to help out if there is a need for further clarification on how to go about this.
HOW TO CHECK IN
- 1. Open your camera app
- 2. Hover the camera in position over the QR Code provided
- 3. A secure web form will then open to check in
- 4. Fill in your details
- 5. A confirmation text will be sent to your mobile number
Once this has been completed, please show your confirmation text to the agent to be granted access into the home.
To simplify the process, we recommend to download the mySA GOV app which is available on all smartphones. From the app you can prefill information to make any future check ins automatic.
For further information on this, head to the SA GOV website here >> CLICK HERE
Take a look at our update Open Home & Auctions protocol below for more info on what to expect at our properties.
OPEN HOME & AUCTION PROTOCOL
Our agents have been provided with clear signage for attendees to read.
Agents will follow the protocols which include:
- No entry if you have recently travelled interstate or feeling unwell
- Anyone 18+ must register their name & number to enter the open home
- Everyone attending is to use hand sanitiser or gloves provided before entering the home
- Adhere to social distancing while inspecting the property
- No handshaking, eye contact & a smile will be fine
- Brochures will be placed in the kitchen for anyone interested to collect rather than being handed out
- We’ll have a sign for every inspection outlining the conditions of entry
- Viewing times will be limited to and/or staggered to avoid any queuing
- OC agent(s) on site are conducting thorough cleaning of all surfaces before & after open inspections
- Use hand sanitiser or disposable gloves
- Refrain from personal contact
- Take printed material with you
- Adhere to social distancing when inspecting the property
- Ask your agent if you would like to see how something works
- Once you have completed your inspection, please avoid congregating outside
If you have experienced/are experiencing any of the following:
- Have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days
- Have been in direct contact with people who have been overseas or interstate in the last 14 days
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath)
Please respect the safety of our employees and clients and refrain from organising a private viewing of the property at this time.
If you are healthy, before entering:
- Please use hand sanitiser provided upon entry/exit
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible, including opening cupboards/drawers
- Any documentation you require for the property will be available on our website and can be sent digitally
Don't let this be the end of your property journey! There are still many ways to be able to buy your dream home. Sign up to OC First and get access to a range of properties that have not hit the market yet.
If you are thinking of selling this is the perfect way to showcase your home with non-intrusive opens and to a qualified buyer database.
MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Alex Ouwens and Nathan Casserly have a genuine passion for real estate and love to help people achieve their goals and dreams through property. Find out more about OC here.
Interested in a career at Ouwens Casserly Real Estate? Check out our opportunities here.