Position Vacant: SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL COORDINATOR
OC Projects is seeking a Social Media & Digital Coordinator to facilitate brand and project marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on creativity, initiative, and digital strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all marketing and brand activities across each project
- Ensure consistent internal and external brand presentation
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns
- Prepare design proofs for digital and print publications, in alignment with branding requirements
- Produce engaging daily content across a variety of social media platforms, creating both scheduled, evergreen content and daily lifestyle-based content
- Prepare weekly digital marketing client reports
- Copywriting for sales collateral including EDMs, brochures and online materials
- Management of digital marketing campaigns for paid advertising and organic content
- Update project websites as required, incl. building new webpages and landing pages
At Ouwens Casserly Real Estate our team live and work by the following core values
To view the full position description please click here.
Please send your application to Astrid Hogg, People and Culture Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th February 2021.