Position Vacant: SALES ADMINISTRATOR
OC are looking for experienced Sales Administrator to join us in this full time role. Based primarily at the Adelaide office, this role will have flexible working opportunities and act as a 'floater' for other offices during leave periods.
Join one of Adelaide’s most dynamic real estate companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide sales administration support to a select number of Sales Consultants
- Manage the workload overflow
- Cover leave periods for all offices (floater)
- Conduct twice yearly performance check-ins and reviews
- Liaise with Business Partners from each sub office in relation to all sales administration
- Process Sales Agency Agreements and prepare contracts
- Database management - update and manage the CRM
- Be the go-to person for CRM queries, support and training
- Coordinate property marketing including signboards, brochures, DLs and internet launch
- Prepare addendums for contracts or agency agreements as required
- Liaise with suppliers (Fotobase, Smartposts) and building supplier relationships
At Ouwens Casserly Real Estate our team live and work by the following core values
To view the full position description please click here.
Please send your application to Astrid Hogg, People and Culture Coordinator - email@example.com by 5pm Friday 18th December 2020.